Stone Veneer Ann Arbor MI
CULTURED STONE VENEER IN ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN
- Beauty – Cultured stone veneer adds instant curb appeal to your home.
- Versatile – There are many styles and color options to choose from. Whether you like rustic, modern, or contemporary, there is an option for you.
- Affordable – Cultured stone veneer is one of the most affordable siding options available. Not only are you saving money by choosing stone veneer over natural stone, but you are increasing the value of your home. You will get a big return on your investment when you go with cultured stone veneer siding. Easier installation means less labor, also saving you money.
- Low-Maintenance – Cultured stone veneer is one of the lowest maintenance siding materials. You do not have to worry about the color fading, chipped paint, or ugly stains. The occasional washing will keep your stone veneer looking stunning for years.
- Easy Installation –Using natural stone on your home requires prep work to the surface so that the stone will adhere properly. Installing natural stone involves the tedious labor of chiseling each stone so that they will sit properly on the surface. Cultured stone veneer can be installed directly onto most surfaces without the need for preparation beforehand and stone veneer is designed to install quickly, meaning less labor is involved to get the finished product.
Primary Communities Served
Ann Arbor | Dexter | Chelsea | Saline | Ypsilanti | Milan | Belleville | Canton | Plymouth | Whitmore Lake | Northville | Pinckney | Brighton | Howell | South Lyon | Grass Lake | Novi |Farmington Hills | Livonia | Dearborn | Gregory | Tecumseh | Romulus | Westland | Southfield
and everywhere in between